We are going to start adding trip reports from your Siskiyou adventures. Interested in seeing your adventure published on our website and blog?
This is what your report should include:
- Date of your trip
- Easy to find description location. This could include GPS coordinates, county grid descriptions, or driving instructions
- Description of the route, including mileage, difficulty, and considerations for time
The best trip reports will include:
- A far out and luring destination
- GPS coordinates for route traveled
- Google Map
- Ecologic descriptions
- Some reflection or insight the trip provided
- References to more information
Some great examples can be found on the Washington Trail Association's website by clicking here.
Please send trip reports in .doc or Google Doc format to SMC Field Coordinator Gabe Howe at howegabe(a)gmail.com. Also attach pictures or other documents. The author of the best trip report will receive a free long-sleeved SMC shirt and a $25 gift certificate to REI.